Additional Resources for Whale Watching in Tenerife:
We think your whale and dolphin experience should be as intimate as possible. These wild creatures are majestic and this boat trip allows you to get up close and personal to truly enjoy the experience. Over 21 different whale and dolphin species swim in these oceans.
1. Watch whales, spot dolphins and search for different types of fish on the open waters of Tenerife.
2. Sunbathe on board and swim in the crystal-clear waters. Don’t forget to bring your bathing suit.
Enjoy a fun snorkeling session at the beautiful port of Armeñime. Create wonderful memories while sightseeing untouched nature.
Even more time to enjoy your whale watching experience! See more dolphins, turtles, whales, and wild marine life, while enjoying an extended menu of local cuisine and unlimited champagne, sangria, and more.
We want you and your family to have a memorable, intimate experience out at sea. That's why we went above and beyond to offer you a whale and dolphin watching trip your children will be talking about for months to come.
1. For 4-hours, get away from the busy streets of Costa Adeje and shift to the best whale and dolphin watching excursions that attract millions, year-round.
2. Experience bits of the slow-paced life of whales and their pups, and the vibrant personality of dolphins in their natural environment -- the dream of every animal enthusiast.
3. Take a long break from everyday life in the tranquil waters settled between the edges of Los Cristianos.
4. Dip your body into the water, enter and explore an unknown world snorkeling -- you’ll be surprised at how much there is to see just from the surface.
5. Relax in comfort as we take you around the most picturesque scenery in Tenerife, the shores of natural beaches shaped by the drama of a volcanic cone.